Thursday, August 9, 2007

Thursday Things



I was up early this morning doing work while the kids slept. A was a stinker last night because she was up like every hour crying a little. I don't know what was wrong but when she doesn't sleep good neither do I.

I started bleeding about 9:00am so I called the doctor's office and talked to the nurse. She said I may be having a miscarriage and if I'm not cramping that I could start soon. She told me what to expect as far as a miscarriage goes. I finally asked what I should do and she said there's not much to do but wait and see. It's been 2 1/2 hours and I'm not bleeding as heavy and I don't have cramps so maybe it's nothing, but the waiting is hard. I don't like how the nurse just gave me the worst case when she wasn't sure what was wrong. I'll just keep waiting and hopefully it will just go away.

No comments: