Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday Musings


Still no news on my hcg levels. The nurse called me today to say they won't have my results from today blood draw until tomorrow. I am still bleeding, alot so I told the nurse that I just want to know what's happening. Waiting is not something I am good at. I feel like I have put some of my "life things" on hold until I know what is going on. With all this bleeding I think I am going to miscarry and I'm not sure how we are going to explain it to the kids. I think next time we get pregnant I will wait a while before I tell anyone.
S turns 5 on Friday and I am just barely starting to plan her birthday party. Why do I wait until the last minute to do things??? I thought she would like a gymnastics party at Flips but she wants a bowling party. There are not many kids her age in our neighborhood so there won't be very many kids and of course her cousins with come. I'm not even sure what to get her for her gift from R and I.
A slept horribly last night. Because she tossed and turned she kept me up and I am exhausted today. This morning she woke up with a really runny nose so I think she was having a difficult time breathing last night. I pray tonight she sleeps better. I have been giving her infant cold tyenol so I hope it helps. I think she may be cutting a new tooth.
I think tomorrow night R may take Z to an Orem Olz baseball game. He has been transporting the owner of the team who invited R to come see and game with the family. I don't think S will sit through the entire game and I know A would not so R and Z can make it a date night. Z will have so much fun.

No comments: