Thursday, August 16, 2007

Thursday

Isn't this a cute picture of Z, A and Binks? Binks is kissing Z and A is laughing and drooling. I am amazed at how Binks is so good with A. He lets her climb all over him and pull his beard and ears and never even nips at her.

Tuesday night R did take Z and his cousin to an Orem Olz baseball game. The owner of the team gave R some free tickets. They chose Z for some field entertainment between ingings. He had to race the team mascott (an owl) around the bases, Z started at home plate and the owl started at first base. Even though Z ran so fast the owl was beating him until he ran to outfield and started messing with the players. R said one of the players tripped the owl and he fell and his owl head fell off LOL! Of course Z beat the owl to home plate and won a backback full of Neways products. He was pretty happy with himself and had a great time. I wish R had thought to take the camera or even the video camera so I could have seen the race with the owl.

The two kids have been with Grandma up at her timeshare in Snowbird and they are coming home tonight. I've missed them and the house has been so quiet. I'm hoping tonight we can tell them about the baby and I'm praying we can explain it in a way they understand and don't get to upset.

I know it's weird that my pregnancy ticker is still up but I'm not quiet ready to get rid of it. Maybe there is something wrong with me but I will induldge myself for a little while until I'm ready to let it go.

Tomorrow is S's 5th birthday. We are going to Lagoon with her cousins for the day. She is so excited for her bowling party on Saturday. I hope I get lots of pictures of her and the kids for the next few days.

No comments: