Friday, September 21, 2007

Father and Son Outing



R and Z had their father and son campout tonight with our ward. S was so upset that she couldn't go but she finally setteled down with the idea that just the girls would be home. It would have been fun to do some "girl things" (like getting our nails done or going to a bead place to make jewerly) but with the baby it made it hard. R and Z got a later start than they had hoped so we didn't have much time this evening anyway. We rented some fairy movies and I painted her nails. I'm sure the guys are having fun, this is Z's first time sleeping in a tent. We've always camped in our trailer so it was hard packing for tent camping. I'm sure I forgot a ton of stuff but they're only going for one night so it can't be to bad.

In the morning S had a cartwheel clinic and a birthday party and she can hardly wait. It's fun to see how excited she gets.

The two girls are asleep and I should join them so the baby didn't want me to sleep last night.

No comments: