Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Tuesday Things


Z has school this morning after having a long weekend. Each day before he could play, I made him read and do some workbook pages. We had a fight each time so I am not looking forward to all the homework battles that have already started. I would prefer that he do homework right when he gets home from school and then he can play with friends as a reward, but I don't know if that will work. He will want a break plus he has a friend who likes to play right after school and I don't know if I'll be able to hold this friend off.
S goes back to school on Thursday and she is so excited. She is so sad she isn't going today. I'm not sure I like how the kindergarten class goes for day and then while the teacher does testing they don't go back for a week. It's like teasing the kids. Since her gymnastics class was cancelled last night because of the holiday I rescheduled it for this morning. This makes her happy to have something to go to while Z is going to school. S also has a soccer game tonight.
I need to run an errand or two and then do housework. I have lots of laundry to fold and I need to go through all the kids summer and winter clothes and see what fits.

No comments: