Saturday, September 1, 2007

Kisses

Yesterday A started giving us kisses on demand. Of course they are open-mouthed but it's so much fun to get a kiss from her. She's just so stinkin' cute, loveable, huggable and kissable. We are so blessed she is in our family.

Today I am hoping to catch up around my house. With school and soccer starting this past week, I got a little behind. Yesterday I cheated and took a nap with the girls and then I help R shuttle a van to the dealer and he took us out for pizza and Firehouse Pizza (which our family loves and it's new in Centerville). R is working on the roof with my brother-in-law and I need to run to the store for sandwich stuff to keep them fed. I also have the lesson in YW tomorrow and I need to finish up preperations.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture of A. So you are teaching young mens? haha

Becky said...

LOL, I don't know what you are talking about!

Tammy said...

I agree, such a dang cute pic of A! She has very pretty eyes! I love when they start doing cute things and interacting with us! Good luck on your lesson, you will do great!