Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday Sayings


This kids and I made it to church on time this morning which is a miracle. We left an hour early so we could pick up my mom in Midvale on the shuttle. She is visiting for a few days and then I am taking her to Logan to my sister's house. I'm happy to have her here and the kids are excited to spend time with her. I'm terrible but I am taking advantage of her watching the baby for a few hours to I can go into work child-free for a few hours and I know I'll be able to get a ton done. Maybe we'll try to do something fun on Tuesday but it's kind of hard when the kids are in school and I have to pick S up for kindergarten in the middle of the day and Z a few hours later. I got dinner for tomorrow started tonight so I don't have as much to do after work tomorrow. I use the spare bedroom for the folded laundry and since Mom came I actually put all the laundry away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fun that your mom is visiting. Tell her I said Hi!