Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!


Happy New Year everyone!

Last week I was reading
Marie's blog and her "One little word for 2008" post really impacted me. Marie got the idea from Ali Edward's Blog and I thought this was a great idea and have been thinking about a word I could focus on for the new year. Today I finally decided on my word: BELIEVE. Believe in myself and that I can accomplish things, Believe and stregthen my relationship with my Heavenly Father, Believe I can be a happier mom and wife, Believe in others. Yay for BELIEVING in 2008!

Yesterday when I was reading
Tammy's blog and The Biggest Loser entry, I thought I need to sign up for this. I hope and BELIEVE that having a group of other people trying to lose weight will encourage me and also having to be accountable to someone will help me stay motivated.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY Becky!!!!!!! I believe in you too!! I know you can do it. We all need encoragement and support, there are strength in numbers!! Losing weight is not easy....might as well do it with friends!! ;) :) I am glad you are doing this with us!!

Amanda said...

What a great idea! I was just reading The Biggest Loser on Tammy's Blog as well. I like this idea and I think I need a word to focus on.... I think I might go with Faith. At this point in my life it's a huge word for me. I just recently started going back to church and Faith is something I need to have for my family, myself, our Heavenly Father.

Patty said...

I just found a link to your blog in my gmail account. I am going to do the biggest loser challenge too. I am getting ready to do some yoga. It is the first exercise I have done here. I have been so busy taking care of the kids and my mom.I can't wait to get together with you when I get home. Maybe the following weekend after I get home. The word thing is a great idea. I believe in you too. I know you can do it. I feel especially determined to stick to losing weight after seing my mom on this trip. She was already so out of shape, then to have the neuropathy hit her, and she isn't able to do anything. It is so hard to help her because she is so big. Well now that is enough for my ramble. Can't wait to see you.

Becky said...

Thanks guys!