Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tuedsay Things

Yesterday I only drank about half my water and I didn't fold all the clean laundry. Laundry just never ends so I'm not sure how to keep up with it (I HATE laundry!). The kids and did keep our reading goal so I'm hoping we finish our current book so we can start some of our new books.

  • Walk on the treadmill 30 minutes twice today
  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Research Weight Watchers Online program
  • Keep working on the laundry
  • Clean off my island in the kitchen

I don't plan on going into the office today and I'm looking forward to staying home while S is in morning kindergarten. Most Tuesdays I use that time to run errands since I only have one kid with me but today I'm going to use the time to clean up the house, it's just discouraging when it's a mess.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I despise laundry! I cannot believe how much laundry is awaiting me upstairs. I have a goal to get it all accomplished by the end of the week and I really I hope I do it. Things are hectic when they're not clean - and I don't like it when things are hectic.