Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday Goals


R left for work about 2:45am yesterday morning and I talked to him a few times on the phone. This past weekend we were super busy at work so I was prepared to have him be home very much. He didn't make it home last night. Luckily I left an overnight bag for him at work and there is bedding in case he needs to sleep there I just hope he got some sleep before he had to help drive again this morning. I worry about him when he doesn't sleep enough. When we were dating he worked all night (this time of year) without sleep and later in the morning he was running an errand and fell asleep at the wheel and went head on with an armored truck. His injuries were minimaul but it was a scary expereince. I hope he can leave work early so he can get some sleep.
I am up to work and excercise. I have work emails to catch up on and the Biggest Loser starts today so I am starting to excercise again. My goals today are:
  • Walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes
  • Drink 8 glasses of water
  • Fold my clean laundry
  • Read with the kids

Z has been reading to me but through the holiday stuff I haven't read as much to the kids and we got some great new books for Christmas that I am excited to read with them.

No comments: