Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pack Meeting





Last night Z had Pack Meeting. His den was in charge of the Flag Cermony and Z carried the American Flag. I loved watching him and he was so cute. I can't believe he is old enough to be a Cub Scout. Z was also awarded his Bobcat and he pinned me with a Bobcat pin and gave me a hug.
The Pack Meeting was actually "Cubanapolis". The boys all made race cars out of cardboard boxes and they raced around the cultural hall. They did four laps and their familes were their pit crew. One lap we had to watch their goggles, the next lap we had to give him gas (which was him drinking a full glass fo juice through a straw) and then we had to change their flat tires (which meant taking off their shoes and socks, turning the sockes inside out and putting the shoes and socks back on). It was funny and R and I always took so long chaning Z's flat tires that he never won a race. Actually his boot almost fell off one time because we didn't get it all the way on. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. It was a fun night and after 4 races Z came home and crashed.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How cool! I can't wait for J to get into Boy Scouts.