Saturday, November 3, 2007

Binks

We are back! We pulled in about 3:45am yesterday morning. The drive back was soooo LONG! We had a wonderful trip and so much fun. I'll post about it when I have more time.

Someone took care of our dog Binks for us while we were gone and I stopped by to pick him up yesterday but we couldn't find him. It looks like Binks we outside through the doggy door and then jumped the short fence and wandered off. He wanders off here but his tags have our phone number listed and someone has always called us when they find him. So far no calls and we are all sad. I'm surprised that I'm sad but I am and the kids have been crying about it. We had family prayer last night and asked that if for Binks to come home but also to be safe and warm. I hope someone calls soon.

No comments: