Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally Friday



Who knew these little guys could stay up so late??? The boys from he slumber party are still going strong and I'm pooping out. I told them in a half hour they at least need to watch a movie and be quiet downstairs so I can go to sleep, I've had a long day. Overall the party has been fun for Z and his friends. We had pizza and a Dairy Queen ice cream cake and they opened gifts. Z loved his new Nintendo DS and I gave him a game he has been wanting. I lead him to believe he was getting a new suit for his birthday and he was not excited about it at all.

I can't believe Z will be eight tomorrow. It seems like time goes so fast and the next minute it seems to crawl along. Z will be bapized December 1st and he is so excited. I'm pretty sure he doesn't totally understand the whole baptism thing but I didn't either. He has a small testimony and as he grows so will his testimony.

S was quite the nurturer tonight taking care of the boys and making sure they had what they needed. She so cute about it and it was so hard for her to finally go to bed a few minutes ago. S thinks she should be able to sleep with the boys and do whatever they do.

I'm going to try to get them to bed so I can sleep.

No comments: