Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Things


I am so tired. I have had so much going on this week between work and home that I've chosen to give up some of my sleep to get things done. I've been up at 3:00am and 3:30am all week and hitting the sack between 10:00pm and 11:00pm. It is catching up with me and I'm so tired.

My MIL and mom drove up together today from St. George for the weekend. I'm so happy to have my mom here she is such a help when I need her and feel stressed. She always helps with the kids or my house and then she gives me the best back rubs before I go to bed.

Mom stopped by the office to say hi this afternoon and played with the baby while I finished up with a meeting. Just as I was finishing up A threw up and I just though maybe she had gagged or something. Within an hour on our drive from the office to home she puked three more times in the car and then throughout this evening. I don't know where this has come from and I have family coming in tomorrow so she can't be sick. Everytime I give her a little Pedialyte she throws it up. Luckily with Mom here she sat with Grandma and I was able to make dinner and do a few other things and Grandma was happy to hold her and snuggle with her. When I was getting her ready for bed she cried so much for a bottle but of course I didn't give it to her. I just pray she doesn't get sick tonight and I don't have to do several loads of laundry throughout the night due to vomit.

I called the doctor to see if this could be a reaction to her shots yesterday but they said it wasn't so she has just picked up a yucky bug again (this is the 2nd time in 2 1/2 weeks).

I was able to get everyone in bed and scrub my floor and finish up cleaning the back bedroom in the basement. I still have laundry to get done (but Mom will help).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to get everything done that you want to. I also hope A feels better soon,