Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday Fun


We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday. R's sister Holly, her boys and R's brother Rick and his girlfriend came over for dinner. It was nice to sit and visit with them during and after dinner. Z and S went to Holly's house to sleep over and I sent her home with dinner leftovers. After everyone left our house was so quiet with only A to make noise. R and I watched Christmas with the Kranks and laid around.

I slept in this morning until 7:30am and got a slow start. It was just so weird not having the older 2 running around keeping me busy. I went to work for about 2 hours and then drove up to Ogden to pick up my kids. Of course they didn't want to come home but they did so crying and arguing with me.

R came home for work early enough tonight that I was able to pick up a Christmas gift for him. I looked around for the kids trying to get some ideas but I'm really struggeling with what to get for Z. Z's baptism is in a week and R and I discussed what to get him for his baptism. I know the traditional gift is scriptures but he has a perfectly good set right now. They aren't the leather bound scriptures they are the ones with the red covers (like the blue covered BoM the missionaries give away). I think I might just wait and get him some when he is 12'ish, but I'll think about it a little more this week.

I finally folded all the clean clothes on the bed in the spare bedroom. There were about 5 loads of clean clothes on the bed. I even paired up about 50 socks which I hate doing. I am doing some wash right now and I just hope I can keep up with it this week. We have family coming for next weekend so I have a lot to do to get ready. I also am hoping to work on my posterboard anoucements for the Ward Christmas Breakfast.

No comments: