Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday Thoughs


Binks is home and the kids are so happy. Tuesday someone called and said they had our dog so R went to pick him up. The girl explained that her brother who doesn't speak english almost hit him in West Valley and took him home to Rose Park. He tried the number on the tag but didn't leave a message since he didn't speak english ( we didn't have any unexplained numbers on our caller id because we had been watching it). The girl finally called us Tuesday, they had bought Binks a big bag of dogfood and his tags were missing (the tags with our phone number) and when R tired to ask where the tags were they said they didin't have them. I'm not sure how they would have gotten our phone number then, but oh well. We figured that since no one had called we would never get him back so although I don't understand why they waited so long to call us, I'm glad they did.

Z's 8th birthday is Saturday and he is having a sleepover birthday party tomorrow night. He is very excited (although I have to admitt that I am not that excited for it). I need to get the basement family room cleaned up today and plan food and games for the party. I also need to go to his class tomorrow for his "Special Day" and I need to come up with treats and an activity of some sort. I think I got most of his birhtday presents but I need to make sure the girls have gotten him something.

Sunday I give the lesson in Young Women's so I need to get working on my lesson. I start getting stressed when I have to give the lesson and I cant' wait until it's over.

No comments: