Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Well Check Appointments

I took A and Z to the doctor today for their well child checks (A for 1 year and Z for 8 year). I actually dragged all three kids (so much fun) and they got the flu shot which the older two were very upset about. A got three of her vaccine shots, the flu shot and they did a blood draw and had to poke her twice so the poor thing had six pokies.

A
Weight: 22 pounds 8 ounces (65%)
Length: 30.5 inches (79%)

Z
Weight: 43 pounds 6 ounces (2%)
Length: 3'11" (5%)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor A. I made appts for my kids to get flu shots wed. We don't usually get them, but since we are going to visit my mom and she will be on Chemo, I don't want her to get sick.

Carrot Jello said...

I'm wondering how old "A" is, because my seven month old weighs the same.