Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Thoughts

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. Of course we still haven't decided what we are doing. Tiffany invited us to Logan to have dinner with them but I don't know how work will be and if there will be enough drivers. We are on call and sometimes R is called in latter in the day so I'm sure sure if we should be in Logan. I plan on buying everything to make dinner anyway because I love the Thanksgiving feast and even if we go to Logan I would be it the following day on Sunday or something.

My sister Kris called yesterday to say they were heading to Salt Lake to talk to a lawyer about a car accident she was in a while back. The person at fault's insurance company is screwing her around so they are taking it to the next level to at least get the money the have had to pay out of pocket for insurance and stuff. We meet her and Shaun for a late lunch/early dinner at Ruby River Steakhouse. It was nice to visit with them, I haven't seen them for some time. Of course my kids were not the perfectly mannered children especially since Shaun was teasing them and they were tyring to tickle and kick him.

I had a parent teacher conference with S's teacher. Teacher had good things to say about S; that she is a good worker and doens't talk as much as I was afraid she did and also that S is very social. S is a young kindergartener and her teacher said there a alot of young summer birhtdays in her class this year. She said S is doing good for her age. We made a goal to work harder on her weekly sounds. I have a parent teacher conference with Z's teacher this afternoon.

My sister Katie is heading the Emery County this weekend for a visit so Friday after school the kids and I will head down also. Tiffany will come down early Saturday morning. My kids are excited to see their cousin Mariah and all the other cousins. Since Mariah lives in Colorado we just don't see them as often. Katie has started selling tupperware so Kris and Denise are both having tupperware parties while Katie is visiting.

I have seen some Christmas trees up in peoples windows already. I am tempted to put mine up just to get it out of the way. I started thinking that I don't know how I'm going to be able to keep my tree up with A. She is Miss Tornado and is into everything. I just don't know how she will leave the tree alone. I'm tempted to get a small tree and put it on top of a table so she can't reach it. R probalby thinks it will be fine, but she will play with everything and pull it off.

No comments: