Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wednesday Worries

I have over scheduled myself today. Ugg! Between work meetings, early out for school and doctor's appointments. I'm hoping I can call the doctor first thing this morning and reschedule without a charge for less than 24 hours notice.

My second meeting was scheduled last minute. It's one of our biggest accounts and they have some contract changes they want to make but she wouldn't give me a clue to the changes. It would be nice to go into this meeting knowing what they would like. There's no way I can make it from this meeting to pick the kids up and then get them to the doctor appointment on time and R needs to be at the meeting also so he can't help me.

I totally forgot about S's gymnastics class the other day. I feel like I am losing my mind and my memory along with it. I genearlly have a good memory so when I forget things that happen every week or double schedule myself I get frustrated with myself. Oh well, in the end it will all work out and it'll be fine.

No comments: