Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Trivia



I don't normally go to work on Tuesdays but I ran in this morning to do what had to be done at the office so I won't have to go in tomorrow since the kids are home from school. I made a few stops along the way, like at Target to pick up the Baby Alive doll for S since it was on sale for $32.99 from $49.99. Why she wants a baby that eats and poops is beyond me since she has the real thing already. After I picked up S from school we went grocery shopping, I had my list so I am hoping I got everything so I don't have to fight the crowds tomorrow.
Z has the Pinewood Derby tonight and is very excited about it. He has loved working on his car with his dad. I laugh because it seems like the Derby is more for the dads than the cub scouts. Someone told me I need to watch the LDS Pinewood Derby movie, that it's really funny.
I'm hoping tomorrow I can clean my house and start working on Thanksgiving dinner so I can enjoy Thursday more and not feel guilty about relaxing after dinner. I think it may be just us although R said his sister may come.

No comments: