Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Blessings



Z had his sleepover Friday night and they had a good time. The boys stayed up way to late so of course I had a sleepy Z yesterday. I should have planned a fun family Saturday because all Z's friend's were busy so he had a boring birthday day and spent part of it being mad at me because his friends couldn't play. When R came home from work last night he took Z and S to see the Bee Movie and I stayed home with A and folded laundry and working on my Young Women lesson.
My lesson went okay today although we got done a little early. I'm sure the girls are happy to have extra time to hang out between classes.
My visiting teachers were just here and we talked about Elder Ering talk on keeping a journal. I am not so good at this but my visting teachers gave me hope. I really have great visiting teachers and I love to visit with them.
I am on the activity committe in our ward and we have a meeting in an hour for our ward Christmas Breakfast at the beginning of December. I don't want to be in charge of decorations so I'm hoping to either do advertising or the food. R is still at work so I have to drag with kids with me which I'm sure will make the meeting super fun for all involved. Maybe we'll sit in the nursery so the kids can play.
I picked up our disk of family pictures from Tammy yesterday. They turned out so cute and she made us two family Christmas cards to choose from and a baptism invitation for Z. I need to sit down and order the prints I want and start working on our family Christmas letter.

No comments: