Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wednesday Wonderings

I spent most of this morning working from home with the kids running wild. Finally about 11:00am we all got ready for the day, with a lot of muttering from the kids since they don't have school today. We had to make a quick grocery run since I did forget a few things yesterday and then we stopped at Blockbuster so Z could rent a Wii game.

I am hoping to finish cleaning and start preparing some of my dinner for tomorrow. We talked about going to Tiffany's house for dinner but we were unsure about wether or not R for have to work and he is always on call so we decided to stay home. R also invited his sister and brother to our dinner so it won't just be us. I am looking forward to visiting with family and then after cleaning up relaxing and taking a nap, reading a book or watching a Christmas movie. I don't want to feel guilty like I should be doing something else, I just want to relax.

It seems like I have a hard time relaxing without feeling like I should be doing something else. There is ALWAYS something to do and altough I'm not always doing those things I need to do I am tired about feeling bad when I don't do them.

My mom is working tomorrow and then will probably go to her sister's house for dinner (although she had told us she will go there and doesn't so we won't worry about her). I wish she lived closer so we could spend the holiday with her. I hate that she has to do her holidays alone.

No comments: