Monday, November 19, 2007

Monday Evening


Yesterday afternoon we made it home from Price. 'A had been sick with a fever and throwing up the entire weekend so when I came out of Spanish Fork Canyon I called Kid's Care to make her a doctor's appointment. Of course once at the doctor she no longer had a fever (she was burning up all weekend). The doctor said her throat was red so they did a strep test that came back negative and I was told she just had a virus of some sort. Poor A all weekend. She is feeling much better today and hasn't thrown up at all and has even started eating a little.
Other than A being sick my weekend with the family was good. Katie came from Colorado and Tiffany came down from Logan. We all stayed with either Dad or Kris and the cousins had so much fun playing together. Katie sells Tupperware so Denise and Kris had Tupperware parties. As I was trying to decide what to buy because there were so many things I wanted I came up with a brillant plan. It is only $99.00 to sign up to sell Tupperware and there were several things in the beginners kit that I wanted (it's a $450.00 value) so I signed up to sell Tupperware. Then in the next four months I have to turn at least a $250.00 order in to keep my dealer license active, but if not in the next four months I can still order some of the things I want at a discount. I haven't been to a Tupperware party for ten years and things have really changed and there are a lot of cool things.
Of course this week is super busy and work and I have so much to do at home. We have been thinking about going to Tiffany's for Thanksgiving dinner but R may get called into work so we may just stay home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok twist my arm, I will have a tupperware party.