Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy Saturday

I helped decorate the church last night for our Christmas Breakfast this morning. The sausage is cooking and I need to get the kids up and ready so I can head over to the church to help with the other food preparations. R can bring the kids over a litter later and he'll have to help them because I'm going to be stuck in the kitchen for a while.

Today is Sammi's 5th year Liver Transplant Anniversary. We are going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks and do a fun dinner somewhere to celebrate. I can't believe it's been five years ago that she was in the hospital. She is doing so good now. My sister from Emery County is coming up so it will be fun to see the family.

I have to give the lesson in Young Women's tomorrow so I hope to work on that at some point today and if I get a chance I need to clean my house.

No comments: