Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sunday




We ended up going ice skating yesterday with Tiff's family. The kids had fun although Sarah feel flat on her face out of the house and had a huge red mark in the center of her forehead. Poor thing, she wasn't feeling so great and had a headache. We had dinner at Firehouse Pizza and came home and I worked on my YW lesson.

R had to work this morning so the kids and I went to church. I left before SM because A was just feeling crummy. The poor thing has been sick with a cold for two weeks now. Her cough is awful and she has so much snot everywhere, her eyes are even all gooped up now. I decided I had better take her to Kids Care to make sure she doesn't have an infection. Since R was home in the evening I made a 7:30pm appointment and sure enough A has an ear infection. I filled her perscription and brought her home to bed. I hope she starts feeling better soon.

We didn't have family night though so it may be the kids and I having a quick one tomorrow night. I think most of my Christmas stuff is down although I just took it downstairs and I still need to get it all put away, why can't I just blink and have it done?

No comments: