Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Favortite Holiday Movies



What are your favorite holiday movies? I love holiday movies, especially the older movies. My all time favorite is White Christmas (1954) and I watch this year round. I love the music and I love Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clonney and Vera Ellen they are just wonderful together.
I also love It's a Wonderful Life (1946), I'm a huge Jimmy Stewart fan and of course this movie makes me cry everytime I watch it. The message is beautiful. I love Holiday Inn, Miracle on 34th Street (the 1947 & 1994 versions) and The Bishop's Wife (The Preacher's Wife is also okay).
The kids and I love the Disney Santa Clause movies. The second one is mine and S's favorite (again, we watch it year round), then the first one and the third one was only okay but enjoyable. S and I also like the to watch Eloise at Christmastime.

No comments: