Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tueday Things

I feel like on Tuesday mornings I have so many things I want to do while I just have A and the other two kids are in school but there just isn't enough time. I run out the door as soon as the kids leave for school so I can get some of my stuff done and it's just so much easier with one kid than two or three. I am hoping to work on Christmas shopping. Our family has planned a family Christmas shopping day for Saturday and we are hoping to visit Santa as well. I want to get my shopping done by the end of next week at least. I also need to figure out neighbor gifts (so much pressure). We need to get our family Christmas letter written and mailed off with our cute Christmas cards. So much to do and so little time!

After running errands I need to catch up on laundry and my house. I also have a few online photo type gifts I need to work on so they can be mailed in time. Maybe I can hire some Santa helpers.

No comments: