Saturday, December 29, 2007

Saturday Stuff


It's been a busy week and the kids time off school is going so fast. I wish they didn't have to go back on Wednesday and they had a longer amount of time off.
Thursday afternoon I met Allen in Brigham City and gave him Z and S so they could go to Logan and stay with Sammi and Danni. I thought I might run to the mall in Ogden to check out Quilted Bear since I only had the baby but I got lost in Ogden and never found the mall. I always get lost in Ogden, I have the worst luck finding things there. I did manage to take the Christmas tree down since the kids weren't around. I still have to take down the other Christams decorations, but the worst part is down. Yesterday I spent my morning and work and then drove up to Brigham City again to meet up with Allen again and this time I brought all the kids home to my house to stay overnight. They had fun playing downstairs all night. We will meet up with Tiffany and Allen today so they can take Sammi and Danni home. The kids will be sad to be seperated, they always have so much fun together.
I hope to work on laundry and take down the remainder of our Christmas decorations. I was thinking of taking the kids to the Treehouse Museum or a movie some time today. I also need to work on my Young Women's lesson for tomorrow.

No comments: