Saturday, December 8, 2007

Family Day


Today we had a fun family day. We drove up to Layton Hills Mall to see Santa and tell him what we wanted for Christmas. I love the Layton Hills Mall Santa, he has a real beard and he looks real to me. The kids were hungry and Z insisted on Denny's (ugg!) which I was less than happy about but it was okay. At Toys-R-Us we seperated so the kids could pick out their Christmas gifts for each other. I took Z and the other two went with their dad. The store was extremely crowded and after standing in the long check out linewe met back at the car. We start talking about the gifts picked out the A and start laughing. Without knowing it, Z and S had picked out the same exact gift for A. I went back in and stood in another long line to return one of the gifts.
R knew I wanted to see Enchanted so he thought we could give it a try with the baby. I timed out her nap to work with the show time and we got there early and R walked around with her before the movie started and she feel asleep and slept through most of the movie (I don't think it will always work out that perfect). The movie was fabulous! I'm so glad it worked out because I loved, loved , loved this movie. After the movie we braved dinner with the kids and went to Tepanyaki which we all love and of course it was so yummy (it made up for Denny's earlier). It was a fun day and nice to spend it together.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I am glad your day turned out so well. I want to see enchanted, and Emma is dying to see it. I am thinking maybe on Christmas Vacation.