Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday Things


This week has been crazy busy but it's almost over. Dad had surgery on his knee Monday and he is healing okay. Of course he's in a lot of pain, but he's walking more and more. The are either sending him home today or tomorrow. We've been up there every day after school to visit and get home between 7:00pm and 8:00pm do homework, read and go to bed. This week we haven't had dinner at home any night. If they let him go home today I won't be able to make it up to see him but if he's here until tomorrow I'll run after speech with the kids and it will make for another later homework night.
I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping. I need to submit my Amazon order today and I finally ordered my traditonal calendar this morning. I then have a few things left to purchase along with stocking stuffers.
Our Ward Christmas Breakfast is Saturday morning and I'm on the activities commitee and in charge of advertising. I need to hand deliver all the reminder fliers today and I'm not sure where I'll find the few hours I need so I may be out there tonight at 10:00pm hanging flier on the doors.
We have a busy weekend already planned but I really want to get some holiday baking done.

No comments: