Saturday, December 22, 2007

Our Saturday






I slept in until 8:00am this morning which is unheard of and I honestly can't remember the last time I slept in this late. We don't have anything planned for today and anywhere to be so I took advantage of it. I could have slept longer but S woke up and told me her ear was hurting her (she started complaining of an earache yesterday) so I got her some Motrin.


R is at work he will probably be there all day today. He has worked so much this past week and it going on 3-4 hours of sleep every night. I appreciate how hard he works for our family and the kids really miss him when he's not around as much. At work we are still busy through Monday and then I'm hoping it slows down a bit until after the New Year so we can do a few fun family things while the kids are out of school.

Yesterday we didn't put together our gingerbread house so we'll try today. I baked up a storm. I made more Strawberry Banana Bread, Buckeye Candy, a two kids of cookies. I also didn't do any wrapping so maybe the kids will let me today. I would like to clean up the house and not have to worry so much about it Monday and Tuesday and I may have to run to the grocery store for a few last minute things. I would be nice not to have to worry about going to the store on Monday. Oh, I wanted to make Marshmallow Balls with the kids and maybe carmel popcorn. If S's ear is still bugging her I'll run her to Kid's Care to have them take a look at it.

No comments: