Saturday, December 22, 2007

A Christmas Meme

1.Wrapping paper or gift bags? At Christmas time wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up the tree? Some years it has only been a week or so before Christmas, but I prefer to have it up withing a week of Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? I always want the tree down the day after Christmas but it's generally closer to the New Year.

5. Do you like eggnog? I like a glass of half eggnog and half milk otherwise it is to sweet for me

6. Favorite gift received as a child? A new purple bike

7. Do you have a nativity scene? R bought me a Willowtree nativity scene for my birthday last year.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Randy

9. Easiest person to buy for? My kids

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We generally send out a family picture with a family letter written by R.

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't think of anything specific.

12. Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas

13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I can't think of a specific present but I know I have.

14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Chocolate and Peanut Butter Fudge

15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear.

16. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night

17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Definitely stay home!

18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yes.

19. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.

20. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The stress of waiting for the last minute to buy gifts and the bad weather.

21. Favorite ornament theme or color? It would be great to have a themed tree, most of our decorations are silver and red. The kids are starting to add more and more of their homemade decorations.

22. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Sprial cut ham

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing big, just little things like books, jammies.

24. Who's most likely to continue this meme? I don't know

25. Who's least likely to continue this meme? I don't know, if I can do it anyone can.

No comments: